Thursday, March 4, 2010

Assignment 3- Symbolism


If I had to design a leather belt with eight symbols that reflect my personality, I would first make the leather belt pink because that is my favorite color. The second symbol I would put onto the belt would be a smiley face. I would add this upbeat symbol because I believe if we are in a better mood, we will live a better life and do well in whatever we are doing. Third, I would put an inscription of the Empire State Building. I would put this symbol of New York because NYC is my favorite city and my dad's family lives in New York. The fourth symbol I would put on my belt would be a bat and ball because I love to play softball. K.A.T would be another inscription on my belt because those are my initials and they express who I am, pertaining to my name. Bubbles would be the sixth thing that would be on this personality belt. Bubbles stand for my personality. I believe I am a bubbly, nice person. The last two symbols I would put onto the belt would be a sun and a flower. I would put the sun on because everyone needs light in their lives and the flower expresses growth and beauty. These eight symbols help me express my personality and who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment